Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Venice polo

Back in 2019, I picked up a long-sleeved, rugby-styled polo from Magnoli Clothiers in New Zeeland, thought to imitate the one Bond wears in Venice. While I have been dreaming of swinging by Venice and running a trail ultra in the Julian Alps now in September, reality does have its constraints. Yet, as the mornings are starting to get colder, I have found good use of my blue polo, for instance on our family excursion to Styrsö three days ago.

Today, I am about to have lunch with my long-time friend Sofie after some café working in the morning. With the fall semester just around the corner, things remain rather busy, but at least I can look back on a beautiful summer under open skies. Sadly, the Swedish Railways (SJ) just announced that they will discontinue the night train from Gothenburg so, for next summer’s mountain adventures, we will have one less travel option.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home