Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Treadmill Half

With a little more than two weeks left until Helsingborg Half Marathon, I followed the kids to their new school in Krokslätt this morning before stepping on the treadmill at the nearby Nordic Wellness gym. As the rain kept falling outside, I pushed myself as hard as I could with my heart rate climbing up to 170 bpm for 21 full kilometres. Equipped only with a bottle of Vitamin Well Prepare, it was a wild run that left me completely exhausted yet hopeful that I might have a chance of setting a new PR in Helsingborg.

Otherwise, I am mostly spending the day constructing Powerpoint slides on topics such as how to identify research-worthy problems, as well as preparing for the coming two days of kick off activities in Halmstad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home