Thursday, June 06, 2024

Retrovarvet Trail Run

Back in April, Anna and I did the 21k Retrovarvet together with five hundred other running enthusiasts. Today, some of the same people organized a trail run in Skatås along the 18k-trail which also felt very social and welcoming.

As anticipated, yesterday was one crazy day but, in the end, I made it back to Gothenburg with the train. Thanks to nine and a half hours of sleep, I felt entirely human when waking up this morning and my good mood then got a further boost when I learnt that Kalle has secured a postdoc position at the Department of Sociology in Umeå. Having seen first-hand how many fantastic friends he has in Umeå at the graduation party, I am happy for him being able to keep his social life intact.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home