Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Intervals

After working for a couple of hours, I tried to run a few intervals in the sun, but it quickly became obvious that I still need more time to recover. Running the first 400 meter interval in 3:42 min/km pace and the second one in 3:50 min/km, I dipped below 4 min/km for the two remaining intervals. At least I got to try out the structured workout function in my Suunto 9 Peak which I look forward to using for my summer speedwork sessions.

In the real world, the ICC chief prosecutor Karim Khan has decided to seek arrest warrants for both Netanyahu and the leaders of Hamas. While Biden suggests that Khan is guilty of a “false moral equivalence”, I think it is often a good indication that you are doing the right thing when both sides of a conflict attack you for being biased against them. To me, it rather shows exactly the kind of moral integrity that the office calls for and I can only wish more people would see this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home