Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Coming around

Maybe it was the heat, but Saturday’s ultra adventure definitely took its toll on me. Yesterday, I tried to go for four kilometres of easy paced jogging, but it was anything but “easy” with the legs feeling exceptionally sore. Luckily, my body seems to be coming around today as I was able to start the day with a thousand meters in the pool followed by three absolutely wild kilometres of running in the afternoon rain and thunderstorm with Anna and William.

Otherwise, I had my last doctoral supervision session today on Teams with Kalle and Magnus, ending five years of working together on the politics of automation. Now all that remains is to take that night train on Sunday evening for two intensive days in Umeå as Kalle will defend his dissertation and, hopefully, party the night away afterwards.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home