Sunday, June 16, 2024

Hönö

After consuming about a thousand “hönökakor” in their lifetimes, it was time for the kids to take the ferry over to Hönö this morning. Though we skipped all pricked soft white bread, we had a grand day out, hiking along “Kuststigen” through Ersdalens Nature Reserve.

Otherwise, I kicked off the day with 15 km of running with Eddie biking next to me across the bridges of central Gothenburg. Having submitted my article to the British Journal of Political Science yesterday, I will spend the coming week tying up some loose ends, such as a review for the Journal of International Political Theory and making sure that I have all the literature I need for my autumn classes. Among those, I am particularly happy that I will be back teaching political ideologies in September after a two-year long hiatus.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home