Friday, March 15, 2024

Green light for Kalle

Yesterday, the supervisors’ committee at the Department of Political Science in Umeå decided to give a green light to my PhD student Kalle, meaning that he is now ready to publicly defend his PhD on 4 June. This will mark the end of a five-year long intellectual adventure that started with me being on the selection committee for the PhD programme in the summer of 2019

Otherwise, the last days here in Gothenburg have been quite rainy and, after getting completely soaked on my morning run, I decided to head indoors in the afternoon for some rowing and ten faster kilometres on the treadmill. Still 47 kilometres behind pace, I will certainly have to be creative if I am to get my running done over the coming weeks as I will both be moving houses and flying across the world to Vancouver.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home