Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Done marking

A moment ago, I submitted the final batch of grades to the Umeå Ladok system, effectively completing my last task as a university employee after nine years at the Department of Political Science. In six days from now, I will officially start my new job as Associate Professor at Halmstad University, but I am already busy preparing slides and teaching activities for, what I expect will be, one of my most demanding semesters ever.

Otherwise, I spent an hour yesterday morning with my PT at Nordic Wellness Järntorget which left me feeling incredibly sore yet thrilled to have a large set of new exercises for the autumn as I prepare for my upcoming ultra races. Today, however, it is Anna’s birthday and we plan to celebrate with a chickpea curry from Kerala and strawberries.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home