Thursday, June 01, 2023

Aviron et moulle


After rowing 45,000 meters in May, I am almost back on pace with my indoor rowing after not rowing anything in April. For June, my goal is to make up for the last 5,000 meters. Post-rowing, I also tried some gentle strength training for the first time since my skiing injury. To my great relief, biceps curls did not cause any pain whatsoever but even 5 kg was enough to hurt when doing pull-downs which used to be my gym favourite. Before the accident, I normally pulled 80 kg. Anyway, more than being sad for what I cannot do, I am happy for what I can do.

Once back home, I made some Moules Marinières which I have not made in a long time for some reason, which is strange considering that mussels do not seem to have become as expensive as everything else, at least not at our local ICA. Tomorrow I will have a full day of seminars before catching the night train south.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home