Sunday, May 21, 2023

Shades of blue


Apparently, I am going all blue this spring with my Hoka Cliftons, a new merino running t-shirt from Devold and a pair of dark blue “Söder Mälarstrand” running shorts from YMR Track Club. Finishing my last run before Blodomloppet 10k on Tuesday, I was able to rack up 92 km this week which is about the same as last week but still slightly below my ideal goal of running 100 km per week. And tomorrow, I will for once forego my morning run as I want my legs to feel as fresh as possible on Tuesday so next week I will be happy if I even make it to 80 km.


Out on the run, I had to stop to take a photo of the wooden boat resting at the south end of the lake. As much as I look forward to all the adventures that await down south, I will surely miss following the seasons around Nydalasjön.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home