Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Morning madness

Inspired by Maria von Schmalensee who has been able to rack up 20,000 meters of elevation now in May, I thought I should head over to Bräntis and at least complete this month’s Strava run climbing challenge. Leaving the house at 04.50 am while everyone else was still asleep, the madness of it all briefly became apparent but, hopefully, adding some more vert will help me with all the races that I got scheduled, in particular Tallinn Marathon in September. And going up and down the ski slope, I even got to run a bit on the very last snow of the season.

Otherwise, this is a busy week with lots of grading and little time for blogging. Last night, I at least found the time to make some moose meatballs that were greatly appreciated by the rest of the family.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home