Sunday, April 09, 2023

Sage Brush


Smelling a bit like cilantro, one thing I really liked with the race today was the invigorating smell of sage brush here and there along the trail. 

Having driven back to the hotel, I am trying to regain some of those 4,867 kcal that I burnt during the race. A Heineken later, I discovered that BA had cancelled my flight tomorrow and rebooked me on a 787 out of San José instead, and with arrival into Stockholm twenty minutes short of those magic three hours that would entitle me to 600 EUR in EU 261/2004 compensation. With a bit of luck, my connecting flight will end up being delayed so I still have some hope of receiving compensation. However, before leaving the Bay Area, I hope to go for another run around Coyote Hills if my body allows it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home