Monday, April 10, 2023

High Valley

A ride with the Monterey Airbus later and I find myself at SJC for the first time in my life, sipping some Sauvignon Blanc from the High Valley as I wait for my flight to London.

Feeling sunburnt, but just enough to notice, from my summer sneak peek, this trip has been more than I could have hoped for. After a rough ride with the BART (which really has some systemic issues) on my first night, everything has worked out incredibly well with both the conference and my race. Once back in Sweden, I do not have much travel planned in the near future with the exception of a trip to Örebro to see Sofi at the end of the month and then Öland in mid-June. Nevertheless, I am really looking forward to making the most of the spring in Umeå with a new FKT attempt on Tavelsjöleden coming up among other things.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home