Thursday, April 06, 2023

Jet Stream


Seated on the main deck of our A380 as we head out over the Irish Sea, I finally got a chance to try Brewdog's "Jet Stream" American Pale Ale which, I must say, was very much to my liking. After Anna's and my glamorous November trip to Brazil in C with TAP, I somehow appreciate the reality-check of a middle seat in economy surrounded by crying babies. With about ten hours to go until landing in San Francisco, I do hope to get some writing done after dinner, assuming that I can somehow squeeze in my laptop between my own seat and the person in front of me who, of course, immediately reclined her seat after take-off (yes, it is a death sin to recline).

Tomorrow afternoon at WPSA, I will present the first of my two papers which is on the gallery walk exercise that I have been using when teaching political theory and, on Friday morning, I will present my forthcoming book chapter on ecomodernism. Afterwards, I will take the BART back to the airport and pick up the rental Tesla Model 3 that I will then drive to the race on Saturday morning. And already on Sunday, I am flying back to Kiruna where the rest of the family is spending the Easter holidays.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home