Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Leg Day

As many can attest, cross-country skiing is by no means a risk-free sport. After finishing the 3.6 km loop in Stadsliden with William on Sunday and rightfully feeling proud for not falling a single time, William asked if we could not go down the last steep slope once more. Of course, I said yes which, in retrospect, I should not have.

Bracing myself with my left arm, I fell kind of hard to the ground but, luckily, nothing is broken. Nevertheless, instead of rowing, I got an extra leg day at the gym yesterday as even running hurts a bit. Hopefully, everything will be back to normal on Saturday when I am heading up to Mount Diablo for my 50k race.

Under a full moon, I just boarded Liv Viking after my original afternoon flight was cancelled by SAS. This means that I will have almost 24 hours in Stockholm until I continue to the United States with British Airways. I plan to spend most of that time working at Clarion Arlanda, but I will also take the train into Stockholm tonight for dinner with Ally.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home