Monday, September 05, 2022

Valspurten

With the election looming, Runner’s World is organizing a virtual 5k race called “Valspurten”. Though I had originally planned to do this at Campus Arena with the ambition of finally breaking that 20-minute barrier, this week has enough pressure as it is with 20+ hours of lectures so, one kilometre into my usual morning run, I decided to just go for it. Having woken up to -2 degrees, the mist was hanging in the treetops as I raced along the Eastern side of the lake, ultimately finishing in just above 22 minutes which is about a minute slower than I was doing Parkrun in June.

By the time I had showered and was on my bike to work, the mist had completely cleared, and I just had to stop and take a picture. With that, time to teach some Plato.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home