Thursday, September 01, 2022

Scooters and pizza

Like most of Europe, Umeå also has its share of electric scooters these days. Though I somehow doubt the business case, especially considering that we can have up to seven months of snow per year, I have remained mostly agnostic about this new fad. This morning however, Justin and I got to witness an e-scooter accident on Kolbäcksbron as a man crashed and hit his knee pretty hard, making me grateful for sticking to my running shoes. After making sure that the man did not need an ambulance, Justin and I continued our run, chatting about future races and our shared dream of one day being able to run really far.

To do that, one obviously needs energy, and as such, I was happy to learn that our local café “Crosta” has invested in an Italforni pizza oven. Opting for a “spicy chevre” pizza, the result surely did not disappoint.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home