Saturday, September 03, 2022

Red vest

With the black running vest that I have been using for the last three years starting to show some signs of wear and tear that have made it slightly unbalanced, I invested in a much smaller red Salomon Adv 5 to use for shorter and more supported races. This morning, as Anna and I went running around Grössjön, I decided to take it out for a test run, allowing me to take some pictures along the trail.

 

Once back home, I made American pancakes with extra everything as Anna went up to work to finish her postdoc application to the Swedish Research Council. Sadly, William has come down with a cold, putting his long-anticipated 1k race tomorrow in jeopardy. Having finished in the top five of “Lilla Blodomloppet” with a time of 4 minutes and 22 seconds when running with much older kids back in May, his chances of a win tomorrow in his own age group obviously make this particularly frustrating for him.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home