Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Science centre

As the clouds gathered and the sky turned ominously dark, I delievered the kids to their new school in the very last minute before the heavens opened. Finding myself in the middle of a thunderstorm, running back up to Tomtebo turned into quite the ordeal with some of the lightning strikes being uncomfortable close. Once back home, I was of course completely soaked and more than happy to jump into a warm shower, making me wonder how I will feel on Saturday after those 90 km if all the rain that is in the forecast does materialize...

Anyhow, after publishing the website for the new online course and doing some more admin, it was soon time to head down to town again as I had promised the kids a shorter day today and a visit to the university science centre “Curiosum”. Luckily, it had stopped raining by then so much less drama. At Curiosum we got to watch the movie “Stort – en kosmisk resa” in the dome theatre which was really impressive and also do a few experiments. Without any doubt, we will return to Curiosum later in the fall as it is super close to the kids’ new school.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home