Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Australian Red

Today, Australia came jumping back like wallaby, giving the whole day a magic glow as I taught my class on the Reaction and reviewed a couple of manuscripts. As such, I obviously had to go with a bottle of Shiraz from South Australia and some Spaghetti alla Nerano from the Sorrento Peninsula, the latter as a taste of what is to come when we head down to Italy with the kids in a couple of months from now.

Though the post-Lyktvägen future remains most uncertain, I am somehow much less stressed about it than I was only a couple of weeks ago. After all, there is a certain freedom in not knowing, and just accepting that many different things may happen, ranging from us renting a cottage in the Kvarken Archipelago for the winter months to buying an apartment in Malmö...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home