Saturday, May 07, 2022

Andorra

Having failed twice to travel to Cyprus over the last year, I have not made much progress when it comes to my goal of visiting all remaining countries in Europe. A while ago, a friend at work mentioned that she might be going to Andorra in June for a UTMB trail race, something that immediately sparked my interest since, obviously, every microstate counts. Unfortunately, my schedule for June does not really allow for such a southern detour as I have already booked flights to Newcastle with Anna for the BISA conference and then, directly after, have Miniatur Wunderland and Legoland lined up with the kids. Still, seeing people on Strava running the 2022 edition of the 50k Xterra Gozo Trails earlier today reminded me of what an incredible way this is to see a new country and how much the memories will stay with you over time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home