Thursday, December 23, 2021

Saffron biscotti

It is the day before Christmas and both Anna and I are still suffering from the same stubborn cold. I guess that I did not help my recovery by running but now I have at least decided to take a couple of days off, even if it means that I will have to do some pretty crazy catch-up if I am to reach my 4,000 km goal.

While some swimming pools are closing due to the new Covid restrictions, our university vice-chancellor just decided that it will be all back to pre-pandemic normal in January. Given that Sweden is currently seeing community transmission of the omicron variant, I am somehow doubting this decision to double down on campus teaching. In fact, I would be very surprised if the decision is not reversed on short notice sometime in January. Having said that, I can understand why the vice-chancellor is wary of any middle-ground and the uncertainties that it gives rise to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home