Thursday, December 30, 2021

All is possible

Last night, I was able to swing by USM for some last-minute rowing and treadmill running. In total, I have done 281 km of indoor rowing this year and it is a habit that I will try to keep in 2022. As for the running, I limited myself to six fast kilometres (4:19 pace) so that everything now comes down to tomorrow afternoon when I plan to do an extended 22+ km Silvester Run with Elin.

As the material consequences of the so called “energy transition” are felt throughout Europe with record high gas prices, the need for new positive energy futures could not be more pronounced. As such, I was reminded of Suzanne Hobbs Baker’s inspiring work on “reimagining nuclear”, pointing to a future with abundant clean energy by emphasizing the role of images and metaphors.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home