Sunday, September 19, 2021

Northumberland

Though it took a bit of effort, I managed to clean my red Speedcross 5 shoes before going for a recover run around the lake this morning. Back home, I have been marking exams but also thinking about future running adventures. Yesterday restored some of my hope of being able to run technical trail races and looking towards 2022, I am thinking that I might skip Tjörnarparen 100k in February and instead go for a trail ultra somewhere in the United Kingdom. Among possible races, Endurance Life (which organized South Devon Ultra) is planning a 58k race along the Northumberland coastline which looks absolutely stunning.

While this may of course change, travel restrictions are at least moving in the right direction for the moment with fully vaccinated travels being able to skip the pre-departure test from 4 October when travelling to the UK. Considering that Anna and I have friends in nearby Newcastle, this could be a great trip to do together.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home