Thursday, September 30, 2021

In lieu

Apparently, the continued travel restrictions around the world have made it impossible for Monocle to gather enough material for this year’s The Escapist. Instead, all subscribers have received a special newspaper on home design which feels kind of appropriate now when the home is slowly becoming more of a home and less of a recording studio. For the last few days, I have actually been riding my bike up to campus, something that I plan to keep doing, at least on most days.

Otherwise, if you have been wondering what I have been up to since the weekend the answer is fairly boring. I have been marking exams. Luckily, I have also been able to go for a couple of night trail runs but right now I am in full tapering mode in preparation for the 52k Gotland Ultra Marathon on Saturday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home