Sunday, February 14, 2021

Punt Road

While many years have passed since I drove around Yarra Valley myself, its allure appears perennial as I walked down the lane at Systembolaget and discovered a new #småparti made with Gamay grapes to go with some pappardelle, zucchini, and chili pesto for a simple but delicious Valentine’s dinner.

After marking the first batch of police student exams yesterday, I have spent most of the day with quintessential February activities: cleaning the house, running a 32 km cold but sunny long run, and pondering whether or not William will have recovered enough to return to school tomorrow. Slightly less predictable, I also read some articles in the Journal of Religious Ethics on everything from Kierkegaard to Kant, reminding me that some people in academia still engage with substantive and important questions.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home