Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Classic texts

Though very subtle, the last days have brought a sense that even this winter will someday end. Do not get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy life in this winter wonderland with its long cold days and blue skies, especially as my cross-country skis will get here any day, but spring always has a draw of its own.

Yet, waking up at 5 am my phone informed me that it was again -21 degrees outside, meaning that I would need to wear the Airtrim mask for my morning school commute. Once back home, I have a full day of classic text seminars on Zoom coming up. As for the watch, I have to admit that I felt a bit bad about splurging on a new device but, waiting in line to pick it up at the gasoline station, the guy in front of me paid 950 SEK for filling up his car, i.e. half of what I paid for the Polar watch, leaving me feeling quite happy with my life choices after all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home