Saturday, February 13, 2021

Nordic skiing

Leaving the kids at home in front of Minecraft, this evil parent just had to try out his new skis, and wow, what can I say, that was a lot of fun!

The last time I went skiing in earnest was on a trip to Bohinj in what was then Yugoslavia in the late 1980’s. Also, ten years ago, my parents-in-law took me out around Lombolo on a cold December night in Kiruna, noting that I had somewhat of a camel style ;-) 

Yet, after much hesitation, I ordered a pair of Fischer RCR skis about two weeks ago as I realized the absurdity of living here at Nydala and not owning a pair of skis. With “sportlovet” coming up in March, I look forward to spending a lot of time outdoors with the kids as both William and Eddie are able skiers. Before that, Anna and I are having plans for a new “lunch ski” routine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home