Friday, February 05, 2021

Rush

With the workweek cut short, I have been busy trying to catch up with little time for blogging. Sadly, my skis are still in limbo but hopefully they will get here by early next week as the weather is absolutely perfect for winter sports.

Today, I had the third Q&A session with my political philosophy students on Zoom which again reminded me of how difficult it is to know where you have a group when you are not in the same physical classroom. With most students having their cameras off, it sometimes feels like you are talking into a void so I am really looking forward to next week’s literature seminars.

After spending the afternoon marking, I felt like picking up the pace a bit and raced those 2.3 km out to Innertavle, setting a new PR of 10 minutes and 38 seconds (or 4:34 min/km) which I am quite happy with considering the winter conditions. Later in spring, I will definitely make a new attempt to see how much faster I can run without studs and the snow. For now, it is time to jump back into my new Norwegian wool socks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home