Friday, February 12, 2021

Hotel weekends

This winter, Anna has been spending a number of weekends away working on her PhD. With the kids still being at home with cold symptoms, she is now off again for two days of intensive writing while I am holding the fort. Luckily, I was able to go for a 12 km run early this morning, bringing my total distance for this year above 500 km which puts me about 30 km ahead of pace with respect to my annual goal of 4,000 km.

Though chances may be slim, I have still not given up on running Österlen Spring Trail in mid-April. To support the race, I ordered a mug that may end up being as close as I ever get to those 60 km in Skåne.

Over waffles, Eddie surprised me by correctly recounting the whole Alexei Navalny story. It is incredible to listen to how his world is expanding and, right now, he and William are re-enacting Russian politics with Lego on the floor above.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home