Monday, January 11, 2021

Stark-Condé

As South Africa struggles to contain another wave of the pandemic, chances are slim that the Comrades Ultra Marathon will take place as planed in mid-June. But looking ahead to next year, I think the odds are vastly better, and I would love to give it a shot. While dreaming of running those 89 kilometres between Pietermaritzburg and Durban, I found a new #småparti sauvignon blanc from Jonkershoek Valley to go with a vegetarian dinner made up by oven-roasted potatoes, baked shiitake mushrooms and mayo salad.

With another half meter of snow expected over the coming days, returning to the school running routine on Wednesday will be a challenge, especially as the temperature may fall down to -20 degrees. Luckily, I have my Darth Vader mask ready so, one way or the other, we are going to get the boys to school.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home