Sunday, January 03, 2021

Rowing

Before Anna took off for two more nights away working on her PhD, I was able to swing by USM for 3k indoor rowing and 5k on the treadmill. As much as I dislike indoor rowing, it is really paying off, so I am thinking of maybe increasing my monthly distance to 15 km.

With the disappointment of Tallinn Marathon not happening last year, I decided to try my luck and instead registering for the Trondheim Marathon in the beginning of September. In addition, I have found a 60k ultra trail race along “Österlen” in the south of Sweden in mid-April so my racing schedule for 2021 is now almost complete. The only thing still missing is a real mountain ultra, with the dream being to run the 100 kilometres between Nikkaluokta and Abisko, even if I realize that it may still be beyond my ability.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home