Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Epic runs

Considering my fascination with the Vagabond city runs a few years ago, I do not know how I could have missed Lonely Planet’s “Epic Runs of the World”. While the near future of racing remains uncertain due to Covid-19, few things beat reading about Comrades or the Big Sur Marathon over a cup of black coffee after a snowy long run.

As for next year, I already have registrations for four races:

20 March: Kullamannen Svart bana 12 km

1 May: Xterra Malta 50 km

22 May: Umåker 15 km

19 June: Urskogsloppet 19 km

Beyond these races, I hope to be able to return to Kalmar for Malkars 21k in early July but also do a longer mountain ultra, perhaps the 84 km Idre Fjällmaraton at the end of August? In addition, I won a complimentary entry to Cyprus Marathon on 21 March but, like Kullamannen on the day before, I do not really expect that race to actually happen given the worsening pandemic.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home