Friday, January 01, 2021

Environmental progress

Four years ago, I made donation to Environmental Progress, a new pro-nuclear environmental NGO led by Michael Shellenberger. While Michael may have taken a few unnecessarily polarizing positions since, I think EP has really succeeded in shifting the “overton window” on nuclear, proudly standing up for a future in which nuclear is not a reluctant second thought but rather the key technology that makes it possible to slash carbon emissions and provide affordable electricity for all while restoring the natural world. As such, I started the new year by once again donating to Environmental Progress.

Waking up to Strava telling me that I was 10.9 km behind plan on my goal to run 4,000 km this year, I realized that there is no time like the present. Thus, after running down to the sea in Holmsund, I am again 20+ km ahead of pace and ready to take on the new year.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home