Thursday, December 10, 2020

Throwback Thursday

Today, William is turning six. He started the day with lots of strawberries and blueberries (he is not a fan of cake) and opening his presents which included a number of board games that may come in very handy during the long winter break.

While I did get to see the sun on my flight down to Stockholm, December has been unusually bleak and gloomy with basically zero hours of sunshine here in UmeƄ. Adding a full day on Zoom and Teams to that, some measure of escapism may be excused. Having uploaded all my old photos to Google Photos, I found this one from Stenshuvud National Park taken in the summer of 2008 which made me smile. It is funny what difference a decade and a bit of ultra-running does...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home