Sunday, December 06, 2020

Above the clouds

Breaking through the dense cloud cover, our Airbus 320neo continued its climb towards its cruising attitude, prompting me to take out my sun glasses for the first time in ages. While I have been hesitating about whether or not to travel for weeks, I am happy I ended up going, as I really need a bit of a mental break right now.

With a number of promising vaccines on the horizon, the latter part of 2021 may hopefully see a return to some kind of normalcy. With that in mind, I was thrilled to discover that AirAsia India had loaded their schedules for next autumn already, allowing me to changes the dates for Anna's and my flight between Delhi and Goa to week 44. If we get to go, it will be Anna's first trip to India and my first visit to a city that long has been on my radar.

For the moment however, I am again surrounded by dark winter clouds as we are preparing to land on runway 01R/19L at Stockholm Arlanda.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home