Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Spikes

After running 42 kilometers in two days in my Icebug Newrun GTX, I was starting to get a few blisters. As such, I was very happy to be able to take out my Salomon Spikecross 3 CS from the wardrobe and throw them into the rotation.

I bought these excellent winter running shoes about a year ago when XXL had a sale and I ended up taking them to 478 km over the course of just a few months, including a memorable polar night run to Kurravaara. Hopefully, they still have some mileage left in them so, with a bit of luck, I do not need to buy another pair of shoes with studs this winter.

Otherwise, my morning school commute could not have been more beautiful with the (almost) full moon and a fresh layer of white snow. Under conditions like this, it is difficult to understand why anyone would prefer to drive around in a car.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home