Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Waffle sandwiches

Cold as it may already be here in UmeƄ, my parents are still having temperatures around 20 degrees down in Kalmar, and they often tell me that they are eating waffles in the garden. Slightly envious, I decided to venture yet further south and make some Italian waffle sandwiches with baby spinach, mozzarella and pesto for dinner.

Today, I had the final Zoom session with my political philosophy students and tomorrow I will publish their exam on the new learning platform Canvas. It will be very interesting to see how much they have learned from the pre-recorded lectures and if the exam results are better or worse compared to previous years with campus teaching. In addition, I will of course perform a course evaluation to learn more about their learning experience and what we can do better in the future. With new cases of Covid-19 again picking up in Sweden (although from very low numbers compared to in the spring), it may well be that there will be no campus teaching in January and that we are really in for the long haul when it comes to online learning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home