Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Hario V60

All the way from Japan, I received my “pour over kit” in the mail today. For 199 SEK, it seemed like the perfect way to close the circle and return to what is commonly known as “bryggkaffe”, in this case Mollberg’s blend from dreamy Helsingborg.

Otherwise, I started my morning shortly after 5 am by signing up for my first ever 100 km ultra race which will take place in mid-February along Skåneleden north of Höör in south Sweden. Obviously, running 100 kilometres is still beyond my current fitness level so I plan to gradually ramp up my training over the coming months, aiming for a total weekly volume of about 100-120 km sometime in early 2021. For the moment, however, I am crazy busy recording lectures for my social work students...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home