Friday, December 13, 2019

Night moves

By popular request, I made moose meat balls with mashed potatoes and sherry vinegar cream sauce for dinner as Anna is about to take the train south for a week with William. Since I have a couple of lectures scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, my kind mother is on her way up here with the night train for a few days but after that I will be alone with Eddie, something that I look forward to.

In regard to night trains, the third issue of Monocle Weekly came with a dreamy article about cross-continental night train journeys, a topic obviously dear to Rawls & Me. Together with the return of a #småparti classic from Christmas past, it feels as if I have fully recovered from the morning bike apocalypse when one of the tires on the German trailer exploded and I found myself going to the bike shop rather than work...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home