Thursday, August 08, 2019

Moonvalley Coffee

After the dark chocolate last year, Moonvalley just released their first ever coffee blend. Since I needed to order some more endurance fuel for Umeå 50k anyway, I threw in a few bags of coffee in order to meet the €30 minimum order amount. While maybe not illy-good, I think Emelie et al. should be happy with the result.

This morning, the rain was pouring down which somehow makes it a bit harder to get out but at least I managed to complete a 10k tempo run. On the other hand, the more I read, the more uncertain I become about the value of such runs as I am leaning increasingly towards low heart rate training but, still, it feels so good to fly above the wet asphalt. And it is not difficult to find an article extolling precisely the importance of tempo runs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home