Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Deutsches Weintor

Browsing the latest arrivals at Systembolaget, I was surprised to find a pinot noir from Rheinland-Pfalz. Grown just next the border to Alsace, it is about an hour south of Schifferstadt and Deidesheim which used to be my points of reference in that part of the world. Together with some small dishes, it is time to escape to the porch and reflect on the first days of summer "vacation".

Yesterday, we biked 35.6 km with the trailer and toured all the local playgrounds which worked much better than trying to stay put at home. Breaking up the intensity with calm time on the bike seems to be a winning formula yet, combined with my running and visits to the local pool, I fear I will soon end up doing an Iron Man by accident :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home