Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Bräntberget

With Sage Canaday running Mont Blanc Marathon, I went for a lunch run up Bräntberget (cf. Cajsa Warg). Obviously, my 353 vertical meters do not really compare with Sage’s 2,799 but it was fun nonetheless and I will try to progressively add more hills through the summer.

Down in Kalmar, my childhood friend Johanna suggested that I have a personality prone to substance abuse and, as far as shoes go, I am afraid she was right. In fact, after my May shoe shopping spree, I have been ashamed to admit that I also picked up a pair of black Salomon Speedcross 4 some time ago. Anyhow, today I got a chance to try to them on for the first time and, luckily, they were just perfect so now I have some quality trail shoes for Umeå Ultra 50k in September.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home