Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Central Coast

As the temperature climbs up to 40 degrees in continental Europe, I feel a bit cold on the porch here in Umeå as I pour up a glass of “Troublemaker” from the Central Coast. With only one of three external examiners shortlisting me for the Lund job that I had applied for, I now have more certainty about the future than I have had in a long time so, for better or worse, it seems as if Rawls & Me will continue to document life in the #highnorth, including me making globally sourced salads.

When packing my bag for my trip to Kalmar, I am reminded of the fact that I have not posted a link to Ted Nordhaus’ recent piece in Issues in Science and Technology. As often with Ted, I feel like he is able to express my own thoughts much better than I am so, if you have not already done so, I highly recommend that you take a moment and read “The Empty Radicalism of the Climate Apocalypse”.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home