Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wikitravel

Still suffering from a sore throat. So I decided to not bicycle down to the department and instead spend this rainy Thursday marking exams and once again go over my ECPR abstract. Writing that abstract has turned out to be a lot trickier than I first thought but tomorrow I will submit it no matter what.

Tomorrow evening I will also go to Malmö Opera to experience The Battleship Potemkin with live music (link unfortunately only in Swedish).

According to the weather forecast we will see some strong winds coming in over Scandinavia tonight. I can hear it in the trees outside already. I remember January 2005 when I came back from Italy just in time to experience Gudrun. That was truly a storm with sustained wind speeds of 126 km/h, making parts of Sweden look very post-nuclear!

Italy, right, that brings me back to the title of this post. Wikitravel. As I was surfing the Internet in preparation for the US trip I discovered that the article about Positano (one of my favourite Italian cities) lacked a photo. So I "plunged forward" and added a picture which may be familiar to some of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home