Friday, October 13, 2006

New Publication

The first day of the annual meeting turned out to be really interesting with loads of stimulating discussions. As today’s sessions are about to start I will have to write a short post. So, the news! This morning I received a long-awaited e-mail from Joyce Chow at the Centre for Urban Planning and Environment Management at the University of Hong Kong.

The paper I presented in Hong Kong this spring has now received its final go for publication! This is good news indeed, the journal in question, International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development, is well renowned and published together with the UN Environment Programme. And the paper? I promise, I will come back with a further presentation.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!/sister

1:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home