Thursday, April 11, 2024

Seeking balance

Tomorrow morning, I plan to run all of Gotaleden up to Alingsås for a total of 70 kilometres of trail running. Right now, the weather forecast looks a bit ominous though so I might have to postpone this undertaking to next week or the week after. In any case, knowing that I would do this eventually was a good excuse when trying out a cinnamon bun from our local sourdough bakery “Lilla Sur” (which I guess is sort of the opposite of Big Sur?).

Otherwise, I have been happy to return to Nordic Wellness Örgryte which is really a very nice gym with its large windows and smoothie selection for post-exercise indulgences. Today, I just did 6 km on the rowing machine and then an 8.3 km virtual Nydala run on the treadmill.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home