Sunday, March 03, 2024

Kung Fu Girl

With three weeks left in our apartment at Prästgårdsängen, the attic looked like a tornado had gone through yesterday but, after a couple of hours, Anna and I had restored some structure, and I could make salmon tacos with a Riesling from the Pacific Northwest.

As Eddie is off from school on Monday and Tuesday, we are making another excursion to Umeå to see his old friends. While he is playing the post-apocalyptic computer game Timberborn in which ingenious beavers are taking over the world, I have been able to complete the last revisions to my grant application to the Swedish Research Council so now I have one less thing on my to-do list.

Finally, from the world above the clouds, I am happy to report that the "polarrulle" is now officially back (even if in a slightly modified form). With the transition to Skyteam around the corner, I felt even more nostalgic when drinking my black coffee in one of those blue cups with "Star Alliance" written on the side. Once SAS leaves Star Alliance, maintaining airline status will make a lot less sense for me personally and, going forward, I will probably just book the cheapest ticket regardless of airline.   

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home