Friday, March 01, 2024

Size matters

Last night, Anna and I took the tram to Contrast Public House on Tredje LĂ„nggatan for a stand-up show with my long-time friend Hanna Voog. I got to know Hanna when she was working as a librarian at the department of political science in Lund where I was doing my PhD. In recent years, Hanna has had quite some success with her stand-up shows and last night was a good indication of why as the show was remarkably funny with a very warm and generous tone. 

Otherwise, things are still really busy at work but at least I managed to squeeze in 40 minutes of indoor rowing yesterday so now I am back on pace after being sick quite a bit in February. As for the running, I am still about 80 km behind pace but hopefully I will be able to catch up on that soon enough as springs is just around the corner.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home