Saturday, March 09, 2024

Dreams near and far

With eight long months left until Kullamannen 100k, I desperately needed a race to look forward to. As such, I was happy to discover Borås Ultra Marathon in late May, starting right here in Skatås, following Vildmarksleden to Hindås and then Sjuhäradsleden to Borås for a total of 88 kilometres. Having done the first half of the trail back in August last year, it seems like the perfect challenge with basically no other costs than the registration fee so, without much hesitation, I signed up.

Otherwise, I just received a new coffee table book by Lonely Planet which, I am afraid, risks becoming a lot more expensive than that race to Borås. Covering six continents, I have been to 14 of the 100 beaches featured and, upon seeing the other 86, I immediately started checking my point balance...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home